Milan is one of the most popular and populous cities in Italy. If you are planning to travel from Milan to Verona then there are several transport options for you and they are bus, train and car. There are many car rental companies that offer cars on rental basis for tourists who want to travel from Milan to Verona. The city looks very charming. Couples especially should visit the city and they will definitely love it. Plan for your honeymoon in this place and you will love the experience.
Verona is also one of the most ancient and charming cities in Italy. The city has the world’s best restaurants, pubs and bars. Food here will be available at a very affordable price. You can also find craft beer in the bars and pubs at a very low price. This city is also famous for churches and museums as well. Check the culture and art of Verona at least once in your life time.
Tourism attractions in Verona
The following is the list of famous places in Verona that you should definitely visit.
- Lamberti Tower – This tower was built in 1172 and it is one of the tallest structures in Verona. It is 275 feet tall tower and looks very unique. You can ascend the tower either by using the elevator or by using steps. Enjoy the city view from here. You will definitely love it.
- Giardino Giusti – This garden belongs to the 16th century and it looks really amazing. Besides, this is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Verona. This garden will be busy with tourists all the time especially during weekends. Enjoy the greenery everywhere and the water fountains in this garden. Visit the garden along with your family members or friends and spend some time there playing games.
- Porta Borsari – This ancient Roman gate in Italy is famous across the world. This gate was built in the 1st century BC for the first time and then reconstructed in 265 AD. This is a perfect place to click some photos with your friends and family members. The place looks really good.
- Ponte Pietra – This bridge was built across the Adige river during 100 BC. The bridge is built using white stones and red bricks. Thus, it looks really colourful. Go for a walk with your loved one here and click some photos. You will feel very refreshed when you spend some time here.
- Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore – This is one of the most famous catholic churches in Verona. It may not be the biggest church but it is the most visited churches in Verona.
- Arche Scaligere – This is one of the most popular churches in Verona and it belongs to the 12th century. The church will always be busy with the tourists and locals.
Where shall I stay in Verona?
Verona has the world’s best resorts and hotels. If you are planning for your trip to Verona during peak tourist season then make sure that you book the room in your favourite hotel or resort in advance. Remember that, the room booking cost can be high during peak tourist season. Hence, if you want to save your money then try booking the room for your stay in advance. If you want to compare the room booking cost of different hotels then take the help of tripindicator.com. To save money and book your Verona Day trip tour, you could visit the most reliable website, http://www.tripindicator.com/milan-to-verona-day-trips.html and plan a fantastic holiday. You could also compare the tour prices offered by other companies.